Now that you’ve created your springtime to-do list, all you need is some warmer weather. However, if pressure cleaning hasn’t been included to that list, you’ll want to make sure it is. Pressure-washing businesses start making reservations for the spring season as the winter weather nears its end. Spring is the ideal time for pressure washing.
Why Pressure Washing Is Important in the Spring
Although you may pressure wash your exterior throughout the summer or the fall, spring is the best time to do it for a number of reasons.
- When pressure washing the exterior of your home, the weather is a very important consideration. In order for the surfaces to dry properly, you must pick a day when the temperature will stay above freezing for the complete 24 hours.
- Removes Winter Buildup: Grit and dirt start to gather on your external surfaces during the winter, so scheduling pressure washing services for the spring is a fantastic time to wash away all of that build-up and give your property a fresh coat of paint. Additionally, pressure washing can get rid of any mold or algae that may have developed on your patios and decks throughout the winter, creating a healthy atmosphere for everyone.
- Exterior Painting: Homeowners frequently schedule their exterior painting services for late spring and early summer. And your home needs clean walls in order to receive a new coat of paint. By scheduling pressure washing services in the spring, you can accomplish both jobs quickly and relax in your house for the rest of the year without having to worry about washing or painting.
- Frees up the Summer: Pressure washes the driveway or deck now rather than waiting until the summer so that you may spend the days with your family and friends. Better better, use domestic pressure washing services and hire a specialist to complete the task.
What Should Be Power Washed
What exactly should you pressure wash then? A pressure washer can restore a variety of surfaces to their original beauty.
- Roofs: Due to the harsh winter weather, mold and mildew can eventually accumulate on top of your roof. If ignored, this may cause issues in the future.
- Gutters: Your gutters will need to be cleaned out in the spring whether you live in a rainy area or not. Pressure washing your gutters is essential to remove debris such as bugs, leaves, and other kinds of dirt.
- Patios and decks: Your deck or patio likely becomes a popular location over the summer for family barbecues, graduation celebrations, date nights, and a host of other events. However, no one likes to spend time on a dirty deck or patio, so pressure washes the muck away and take advantage of the nicer weather with a fresh, clean hangout place.
- Driveway: If you reside in a region that has severe winter weather, you have probably had to spread salt on your driveway. Any salt residue that may be left can be eliminated with good pressure washing.
- Outside Siding: It should come as no surprise that pressure washing of a house’s external walls is the most popular service. In addition to removing filth and grime, pressure washing will also get rid of mold and mildew, which are not only unsightly but could also endanger the health of your family if not taken care of. Pressure washing will improve your home’s curb appeal if you intend to offer it soon. The spring is also a popular period for potential buyers to look at houses.
DIY or Expert Services
Do you own a pressure washer? Great! You can do all of the washing by yourself, but be careful because improper washing of your surfaces could result in damage. There is always time to get a pressure washer if you don’t already have one. Alternatively, if you simply lack the time or confidence to effectively clean a particular surface, the professionals at Fuquay Varina Gutter Cleaning and Power Washing are always available and willing to assist. Looking for local pressure-washing businesses? Look nowhere else. To schedule your pressure cleaning services, Contact us today.